Wednesday, June 3, 2009

anyone else amused that 'b' and 'n' are next to each other on the keyboard?


no matter what you say about love
i keep coming back for more
keep my hand in the fire, sooner or later
i get what i'm asking for

no matter what you say about life
i learn every time i bleed
the truth is a stranger, soul is in danger
i gotta let my spirit be free to admit that i'm wrong
and then change my mind
sorry, but i have to move on
and leave you behind

i can't waste time, so give it a moment
i realize nothing's broken
no need to worry about everything i've done
live every second like it was my last one

don't look back, got a new direction
i loved you once, needed protection
you're still a part of everything i do
you're on my heart just like a tattoo

just like a tattoo
i'll always have you

jordin sparks, tattoo

No comments: